Saturday, May 23, 2009

Survey Says...
Last July, I wrote about this survey place I found called PureProfile. I signed up and have been slowly ticking up the cash in 10-cent intervals. (Actually for a survey, I usually get $2.)

The reason I mention it again is just because the other day I took a survey about plastic shopping bags. And then on Friday I happened to see the results of the survey written up in an article in the Courier Mail.

"The survey found that 83 per cent of Australians want a national ban on non-biodegradable plastic bags, while 79 per cent of respondents want electronic waste to be barred from landfills."

Look at me contributing! So yeah, it's been interesting, and I've made an easy $60 so far. If you want to sign up, you can use my referral number to show some love. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a comment