Friday, July 11, 2008

When the Cat's Away
Box came for the boss today from one of our suppliers. Boss isn't here. Box was opened to make sure that it wasn't some sort of explosive devise. Box turns out to contain a fruit bouquet. Fruit bouquets do not survive the weekends well. So we ate it.


But we took a picture so he could see what he missed. Now it's 4:00, and I'm bored. BORED!

Free Stuff
So the other day I found out about PureProfile. It's one of those places where you sign up and tell them about yourself, and then they pay you to click on links or take surveys.

I used to be in one in the States, though I've forgotten the name. But I figured I could sign up and see what happens. Worst case scenario, I get a few additional spam emails or something.

In two days, I've made a whopping $.70, but apparently if you do surveys, they give you more for your time. I only had to click on a few links, and a couple of them were actually interesting. I just thought I'd mention it in case anybody else out there wants to earn a couple bucks, albeit quite slowly. (If you do decide to sign up, would you be so kind as to use my referral number? I think I get a bonus or pats on the back or something.)


One of the sites I had to go to was called Vibe Village. I signed up for that one too. They send out products for you to try, give feedback and hopefully share with your friends. I got accepted into a program for a fiber supplement (hmm, yummy), so you can be sure I'll let you know how that goes.

That's all. We're going out tonight and get to take a CityCat, so I'm pretty much excited about that. Whee!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Jul 11 2008, 02:10 am
looks too cool
xxxxxxx

8:27 PM  

Jul 12 2008, 06:39 am
awww poor isaiah.....you naughty kids!

:D

8:28 PM  

Jul 12 2008, 08:59 pm
Hey Danielle!

I've posted your comment. Indeed, those are the 'Brownstones' in downtown Franklin ... only a crawl away from the Mellow Mushroom.

The reason they are mentioned is that with the pollution of Liberty Creek and Daniels Drive from Egyptian Lacquer, their presence has a lot of symbolism (maybe inaction is more correct).

I might email you to lay the groundwork for you.

DTFKA.

8:28 PM  

Jul 14 2008, 01:25 am
I joined pureprofile with your referral link..

I've already earned .80 YAY!!

8:29 PM  

Jul 14 2008, 01:47 am
Oh cool! Thanks for that! :) It's not a get-rich-quick scheme, by any means, but some of it's actually kind of interesting.

8:29 PM  

Aug 01 2008, 08:26 am
Ok, is that a real picture of you guys having eaten the fruit bouquet???
If it is, I think it's seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen. Ok, it's the funniest thing even if it's not really you.

8:29 PM  

Aug 03 2008, 10:47 pm
Hehe, guilty as charged. We were about to dig in, and one of the other guys took a pic with his camera phone to send to our boss letting him know what he missed. Boss emailed back and said that we did all the work anyway so he was happy for us to eat it. :)

8:30 PM  

Post a comment