Friday, November 02, 2007

No Vember
Yes, it's the 2nd here, but for part of the day it was still the 1st in America, which is where all the big activities (that we're NOT doing) began.

First of all, it was the first day for NaNoWriMo, the big write-your-50,000-word-novel-in-30-days event of torture that I put myself through for several years before succumbing last year to the idea that... maybe I just don't WANT to write that novel anymore. Though I am here to pledge my support to Tommy who has already cranked out 1768 words by my count if you include the chapter title... and 1770 if you include the words "Chapter One". You can DO IT!

And for the boys, Whiskerino 2007, the four-month, beard-growing, competition-but-not-really thing has begun. It the one period of time that I ever get to see Jesse's face online. There's also ben, who used to work with an old roommate back in the day. And a few others who take pretty photos: Mr. Blankenship, Mr. Bean, and I can't wait to see what this guy has up his sleeve.

So I'm not writing and Hans isn't shaving and that's all folks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a comment