Monday, October 23, 2006

Saturday was Dreamy
Dreamworld with Hans and Todd & Alyda Saturday was SO MUCH FUN! Seriously, I had the best time in a long time. So much fun.


The combination of it being Indy weekend at the Gold Coast and the slightly overcast weather made for a small crowd... which meant we barely had to wait at all for rides. Some we just walked up and got right on. Now that is my kind of amusement park experience!


Just us at the front of the Cyclone line and no one else.

My favourite ride was The Claw followed closely by all 12-seconds worth of The Tower of Terror. My least favourite was probably the Cyclone and the chiropractic adjustment it gave me. (Especially when my last coaster experience was The Hulk.)


Us on the log ride.

And then there was Tiger Island. I love tigers. It was amazing to see them, even though I felt like a dork with the level of excitement I had.


Rama, one of the Awesome Pawsome


Mohan, oldest tiger in the park


Hans is jealous of my tiger love.

I also really loved the Australian Wildlife Experience, where we saw dingos, kangaroos, ducks, crocs, and turtles. Alyda had a little birdie sing to her, and it was probably the cutest thing EVER. And I met a new little friend, Baxter.

Even though it started raining at the end of the day, it really was a great day! Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Oct 24 2006, 03:17 am

awesome pawsome....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
you crack me up!!

8:02 PM  

Post a comment