Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Frozen Observations
- The low last night was 30 degrees.
- The warmth of the sunrise began at 6:25am.
- The temperature outside when I got to the office at 9:30 was 53 degrees.
- The temperature on the thermostat in the office only goes down to 60 degrees.
- Anything below that is a guess.
- The heater is broken.
- We have the doors open, because (believe it or not) it's warmer outside.
- My fingers will turn blue in these conditions within 35 minutes.
- The oven warms the kitchen, and that's about it.
- Donations of blankets and/or hot beverages are quite welcome.

Erin's Random Tuesday Question
RTQ #12: Name your favorite cereal from childhood and your favorite cereal now. (Multiples are allowed; I know I'd have trouble lowering it down to just one...)

THEN: I went through a big Fruity Pebbles phase. Honeycombs and Honeynut Cheerios are also vivid in my mind.
NOW: Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds or Corn Flakes or the one that I always forget the name but I affectionately call "Wheat Pillows".

Something is Wrong with this Picture
What is RW Julie doing on TechTV? I was waiting for X-Play to start and watching Electric Playground and realized Julie is a host. I don't know how I feel about that.


TIME WARP POST
Tuesday, October 19
en.route.to.new.zealand


Make It Stop
A full plane meant that Tash and I were in separate parts of the plane, but it was just as well since the idea was to sleep. I ended up between a larger woman with a leg brace and an Aussie bloke. Both of whom had claimed the armrests before I got on.

As you recall, I saw Spiderman 2 when my parents were down for a visit. I wasn't hugely impressed with it then.

And you may recall that Tash and I also went to see Spiderman 2 at the IMAX. Again, not hugely thrilled about it given my distaste for Toby (and that horseshoe shaped scar on his right cheek).

Guess. Just guess what the first movie was when we got on the transpacific flight. Oh you know it. Spiderman 2. I don't care if I never see that movie again.

(Oh and people aren't kidding when they say to drink lots of water when you are on long flights like that. I woke up with severe cottonmouth every two hours. Craziness.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment