Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Impressed
Dear PressingLetters.com, how you distract me. In my dreams, I have the ability to make my own beautiful letterpress creations. In reality, I just need to read you more often. Love, Danielle

Everywhere Anemones
While looking for a photos of anemones, I came across this anemone light fixture, which I think might be really amazing in the right space. I, however, do not have any such space, but a girl can dream.

Edited to add a photo of my own anemones against my photoshopped wall color, because my real wall color makes me sad in my heart:

Anemones


Wishes
I'm pretty much in love with these Merimekko Lettinauha Tights. There's also these ASOS Heart Suspender Sheer Tights -- and while they're a little saucy if you're wearing them with a mini, I'd like them as my own little secret with my longer skirts.

And what's new socks without new shoes... I think I'd like these cute little numbers. I am such a sucker for shoes that tie with ribbons.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a comment