Friday, February 19, 2010

Links for Later
I've been hanging on to these for a couple weeks while looking for inspiration of classic illustration for a project at work.

DESIGN
Stickers and Stuff: lots of great inspiration and illustration

Kevin Kidney Blog: Long-time Disney designer

Kevin Kidney Portfolio of Sorts flickr set

Animation Treasures: Blog of Hans Bacher, animator of 40 years. What I love is he'll analyze classic animation background plates and colour choices.

HOME
Remodelista: Sourcebook for the Considered Home (I want a house, I want a house, I want a house.)

Hindsvik Vintage: "Daniel & Valeria are a young couple who run an online vintage store called Hindsvik. Renovating and redecorating their 1940s home on a budget, they share DIY ideas, design favorites and spaces with shop updates in between."

MOVIES
Departures: We've been on a foreign film kick lately, and this has been one of the best. Such a beautiful movie.

Lord Of The Rings prequel made by a fanatic using her £25,000 life savings scores 500,000 views on the internet: Need to watch this when I get some time! (Born of Hope YouTube link)

♥ Not long know until The People vs. George Lucas makes its debut at SXSW. CANNOT wait to see that one! (YouTube Trailer link)

♥ We received a free pass to Daybreakers, so we'll probably go see that this weekend... if only to see the Brisbane CBD on the big screen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

oooh...Remodelista is causing me to covet..a lot...and I like it :)

We cannot buy a house down here until we sell our house up north, and the people renting it want to buy it but can't for probably another year or so...so...I feel your pain.

2:12 AM  

Post a comment