Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh Honey Mustard
I've been a member of Vibe Village for almost a year now. In that time I've tried some fun products, but last weekend I got to host a party that featured some Masterfoods Family Favourites sauces with a bonus Glade Scented Oil Candle.

We had Tuscan Meatballs, Honey Mustard Chicken, Beef Stroganoff & Cheesy Potato Bake, and they were all pretty darn good. I've never met a potato bake I didn't like, so that was a given. But my favourite was definitely the Honey Mustard Chicken. The recipe on the packet was SO EASY and would be something I could throw together after work. It only requires chicken cutlets, sliced mushrooms, 100 ml pouring cream, and the sauce base. Yum.

Anyway, I took some photos of the night and thought I'd upload them as I'm clearing off my memory sticks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a comment