Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Three Years and Counting...
It's so hard to believe we were married three years ago. In some ways, it feels like it has been forever, and in other ways, it feels like just yesterday. I think we're just lucky that we remembered our anniversary at all. I guess neither of us are super-sentimental in that regard.

He slipped an orange gerbera onto my desk when I wasn't looking this morning. And we're going for a little tapas lunch at Simpatico today. Then on Friday we head to our little getaway for a long weekend. We're staying at Glass on Glasshouse. It looks absolutely perfect and peaceful. I'll let you know!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Congratulations on this milestone! Hope you have a wonderful day and an even better long weekend away. Glass on Glasshouse looks fantastic! All the best!

12:40 PM  

ahhh, to be in love! Best wishes you too!

1:15 PM  

Post a comment