Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Funny Business
A couple weeks ago, after months and months of meetings and coffees and chit-chats and note-making, we finally (mostly) launched our business. It has kind of gone without fanfare, because nothing has really changed. We are just now in charge of making the graphics department grow wings.

I've been a little busy with all that, but I think we're all starting to breathe a sigh of relief. Yay.

Shoes Cure the Blues
After a breakfast meeting yesterday, we saw a friend working at a nearby vintage clothing store. As we were talking, my eye wandered to a wall of shoes. I finally couldn't resist trying a few pairs on and ended up buying two pairs. ♥

shoes1

shoes2

They're both size 6, and a little itty bit tight. But they are also leather and hardly worn, so I'm hoping they'll stretch slightly. And if not, I will grin and suffer.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Cute shoes! Hope they stretch, because I've so bought shoes on the hope that they change sizes, and it hasn't happened. :o)

12:50 AM  

danielle, those shoes are so YOU! they're adorable! :)
i'm happy that you found them...i know how shoes can make your...MONTH! :)
love!

11:22 AM  

Post a comment