Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I BioBags
MaxAir bin & BioBags

We got this bin ages ago to resolve our stinky compost issue. At the time, Biome was offering the bin free with the purchase of all the bags or the other way around. That's they only way I can explain the pile of 210 bin liner bags.

The BioBags are made from corn and are completely compostable and biodegrade in a matter of weeks. They are also breathable, so the waste inside the bin dries out making it less stinky. And since the whole bag can go into the compost, there's no slimy container to wash out afterward.

My Mexican Valentine
I'm not really one to need a big Valentine's to-do. But we've been throwing around the idea of hitting our favourite (and, in my book, the ONLY proper...) Mexican Restaurant in Brisbane for Valentine's Day.

Then today, I came across this recipe for Mexican Chocolate Pots de Crème, and I think we have ourselves a Valentine's dessert. MMMM!

Bragging Rights
Rave's got a very complimentary review of my bearded soul man's show a couple weeks ago. And they are also right about ME being incredible. Can't wait to see them again!

February Photos
I got partway through one of the days that we were in Albany last year with my aunt & uncle and parents.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

I just have to say that I too love BioBags, though I'm totally jealous of your bin. Ours doesn't allow enough air for the waste to dry out, so we still end up with a stinky mess...but the bags are awesome.

2:28 AM  

Post a comment