Sunday, February 08, 2009

February Failure
So that self-imposed, nightly photo sorting challenge went by the wayside on Friday and didn't happen again yesterday. And today I don't feel like it anymore. But it was fun while it lasted.

Friday night, Wolfmother were just walking off the stage when we made it to the venue, so I'll never know. Judging by the sweaty mess of people leaving, I don't think I would have wanted to be in there anyway.

Last night we went to the CD launch of a friend, and it was so amazing. I don't really like watching music much anymore, but I'd even go back tonight for a second performance if they decided they wanted to do it all over again.

The other big news of the weekend is my new shoes. You can tell I've been here too long when I look at a pair of $35 flip-flops and think, "Hey, those are cheap!"

But they're called Swamisz. They're purple. They neither flip nor flop. And best of all, they haven't given me blisters... yet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a comment