Thursday, January 29, 2009

Link Dump
There are some tabs I have been saving and reopening obviously since November, and it's getting a bit ridiculous when I have to scroll for miles to get to my most recently opened ones. So here you go, my links to you:

Wild Rice Stuffing: This was the recipe I used for our Thanksgiving dinner. It was really yummy, even without the acorn squashes.

Chow Thanksgiving Ideas: Those creamy carrots... DELISH!

Chow Entertaining Ideas: Theme Nights!

♥ Cool It Down: Chow's Cooling Off: Icy desserts and good things like Chocolate Icebox Cake with Mascarpone and Blackberries (which we had over Christmas break). Then there's Lemon & Mascarpone Sorbetto, which I have yet to try. And also sweet cherry sorbetto.

DIY Macro Photo Studio: I always see these around the place, and I'm sure I've probably linked before... but here you go.

fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au: just a random beauty site in Australia that carries Phyto.

French Fried Onions Recipe: You have to give up your firstborn to get your hands on a can of french fried onions around here, so I broke down and made my own last weekend using this recipe. (I practically didn't have any left for the green bean casserole, because they were SO yummy to snack on!) I used self-rising flour and have the theory that it helped puff up the crust a bit. Who knows.

HTML colour chart and Color Shader. Guess who was working on websites last weekend. (If you know where to find the hubby's homepage, have a look. Wordpress kicked my 'a', but it's semi-mostly done except if you're using IE6. But then I'd like to introduce you to 2009 and tell you to update.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a comment