Sunday, August 31, 2008

Providence of Playlists
I'm sitting here adequately stressed out while putting together the finishing touches on my gigantic package of photocopies and documents to submit with my Stage Two Partner Visa application. I've had the MP3s on shuffle and couldn't ask for a better soundtrack of mellow and moving tunes to keep me going.

♥ "Wonderful" - Adam Ant
♥ "I'll Fly Away" - Gillian Welch & Allison Krauss
♥ "Mojo Pin" - Jeff Buckley
♥ "Fast Car" - Tracy Chapman
♥ "Crazy" - Seal

And then "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie came up and ripped me out of my happy bubble. Hmm, where'd that come from?

(Also my intense love for Adam Ant has been rekindled, and right now I'm kicking myself for bringing my Manners & Physique album to work.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Sep 02 2008, 06:57 pm
"Last Goodbye" is probably Buckley's best tune ever.

8:01 PM  

Post a comment