Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Spaced Out
Last Monday we were both home sick. I happened to discover the news article about Phoenix landing on Mars. I don't know why I care about that stuff, because I tend to think that money could be better spent trying to save life on THIS planet instead of trying to find life on others. But yeah, there is still a sense of mystery and adventure that consumes me. Witness:

I only have this picture because the person who is supposed to love me most in the world thought I looked hilarious and wanted to show me. That's our marriage in a nutshell.

And yes, I'm wearing a scarf and sweater. And yes, that is my stocking cap on the couch next to me. What can I say? It's cold in our house in the morning.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Jun 06 2008, 07:16 pm
hahaha so cute!!!!!

9:48 PM  

Jun 07 2008, 09:14 am
I think scientists have already figured out that life on this planet is effed. I mean, Barack Obama just clinched the Democratic nomination. If that's not the biggest sign ever I don't know what is.

9:50 PM  

Jun 08 2008, 10:50 pm
It gets rather chilly in our place, too. It's weird. Then you go outside in the "winter" weather and it's not that cold.

We went to the bookfest Saturday bright and early and came away with only 39 books. I'm going back Tuesday. When's your husband's show?! If we're in town, I'd like to go.

cp

9:51 PM  

Post a comment