Thursday, June 12, 2008

In List Form
  • The CD Launch is in 8 days. The CDs arrived today. I'm pooped and can't wait for it to be over. Next time we hire event-planner extraordinaire Miss Tash.

  • We are in the middle of changing banks. Very un-fun.

  • Our chickens are getting so much bigger. So are their poops. But they are irresistible, and I sat on the kitchen floor until after midnight last night holding them as they tried to eat my freckles.

  • I'm still in love with putting my recipes on tastyplanner.com. The pea soup looks terrible due to bad light.

  • One of these days I'm going to finish the post I started about our recent truffle experiences. (The gourmet deli by our work is now ordering fresh truffles from a farm in Perth -- delish!)

  • We know the guy who is the voice of Big Brother during the nightly shows, and that's my excuse for watching. I'm so lame.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Jun 15 2008, 03:48 pm
you know i would so be there for you!
xxxxx

9:48 PM  

Post a comment