Friday, February 15, 2008

New Method to My Cleaning Madness
I almost broke down into tears at the grocery store just moments ago. They have Method at Woolworths! Not the whole line, but it's a start. I could hardly believe my eyes. They have the eucalyptus bathroom wipes and the cucumber and the grapefruit all-purpose wipes. Hooray!

A couple of my quotes from the shopping aisle:
"You used to only be able to get it at Target. MY kind of Target, not your crap Target."

"I can't believe I'm so excited about a cleaning product... that I'm never going to use. But you're going to love them, babe." :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Feb 15 2008, 05:22 pm
this made me smile so much. :)

what is your crap target like? i'm curious.

lovies!

10:19 PM  

Feb 20 2008, 02:17 am
the australian target is so crap it is actually crapper than our target. at least our target only does furniture.

10:19 PM  

Feb 20 2008, 11:12 pm
Imagine if someone blindfolded you and said you were going to Target (American Target). And once you got inside, they take off the blindfold but you're really in Kmart. That's the feeling I get. :)

I found Method dishwashing soap today too. I cannot believe I spent $22 on dish soap. In fact, I'm probably crazy.

10:19 PM  

Feb 21 2008, 08:38 pm
wow, that DOES suck. i hate kmart. ewww...

10:19 PM  

Post a comment