Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Hooker Worth Every Penny
Yesterday I spent some of my cash stash on a Handbag Hooker. They are these little hooks that you keep in your purse which enable you to hang it from the edge of a table when you are out to eat. I don't know about you, but I hate to think about sticking my bag on the floor by my feet (where dropped food and who-knows-what linger). And if that's not an option, then I end up with a lump as I put my napkin over my purse on my lap. These cute little gems fix that problem. Mine is silver with the white crystal.

I haven't really used it yet, but I'm looking forward to my first out-of-the-house dining experience so that I can! Thanks, Olive Home!

And I Still Love Hate Technology
I spent all of yesterday afternoon and two-thirds of today at work trying to figure out all the error messages that were coming up on my computer before someone bothered to tell me that my tower got knocked over on Tuesday when I wasn't there. Gee. Maybe that's the problem. So I aborted my spyware scan and went to a diagnostic test. Yeah, my hard disk is pooped. Great. Love it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Aug 17 2007, 02:07 pm

OMGosh! What a freakin' great idea! Just yesterday on the Purdue campus we ate at Jakes. Let me say " Ewew " to the floor and college bar stools. Anyhow, I had to sit with my huge purse in my lap. It's about time someone came up with the idea to market those hooks. And, seriously why didn't we think of that?!

3:25 PM  

Post a comment