Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And Just Like That, Things Change
♥ Forget that drought I mentioned. It's been raining nearly non-stop for the past three days. It's the perfect excuse to get some cute wellies. (Why, oh why can't we have real Target??)

♥ I had scallops for the first time last weekend. Maybe I don't hate all shellfish after all. Or maybe I just love things smothered in lemon grass. It remains to be seen.

Site to Peruse Later
Mainstream Isn't So Bad... Is It?. Mostly you should go there for this post and listen to the songs. "Bathe in the River" was playing almost every morning while we were eating breakfast at the hotel on our honeymoon in New Zealand, so it has a special meaning for me. But it's an amazing song aside from that.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Aug 21 2007, 07:09 am

OMG - I love those rainboots. Rohan received his visa yesterday, so it looks like we will be moving back to the States in the next few weeks. I cannot wait to hit Target when we get back!

3:20 PM  

Aug 22 2007, 05:08 am

I'm so jealous, Melissa! Best wishes to you as you start again! Hopefully these next few weeks are a breeze... and I hope you keep blogging. :)

3:21 PM  

Post a comment