Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lost in Translation
removalist (ree myu vol ist)
n. a company or individual hired to move ones belongings to another location; movers
"The removalists are coming on Saturday for the rest of the furniture and large boxes."

Oh and "curb" is spelled "kerb" here. I thought they were kidding.

I Have Some Stalking to Do
I'm about an hour away from Ethan Hawke. Don't tell me you didn't fall in love with him in Reality Bites. Though, now that I think about it, I'd be hard-pressed to recall anything he's done since.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Jul 12 2007, 11:02 am

Hello?! Before Sunrise. After Sunset.

Well I liked the movies, anyway. :-{

6:59 PM  

Jul 12 2007, 11:03 am

Ooops, I mean Before Sunset.

7:00 PM  

Jul 12 2007, 04:47 pm

My best is in Sydney right now and sent his online photo album - looks awesome, although, they were wearing coats in many pictures.

Who knew there were awesome camping spots outside of Sydney?

7:00 PM  

Jul 12 2007, 09:29 pm

Aww man, I didn't see those, Aimee. Maybe I can convince Hans that we need an Ethan-marathon weekend.

Kool, yeah, I haven't been to Sydney yet, save for the airport. But I hear its been pret-ty chilly there lately. Not to mention how cold it has been up north here.

7:00 PM  

Jul 13 2007, 04:58 am

well .. it might be removalists in Queensland .. but in New South Wales.. they call them removellers.
weird.

7:00 PM  

Post a comment