Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Here are a few quick photos I've uploaded from our trip to the Bunya Mountains last weekend.

This is a photo of the house where we stayed. (Click pics for larger size.)


Every morning we woke up to the view of clouds rolling through the valley. It was absolutely beautiful. Then as the sun came up, they would melt off until the next morning.


In the words of the Carpenters, I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation. It's actually just me on our "mountain".


The house was constantly surrounded by little (red-necked?) wallabies eating the grass. I took this photo one morning at the top of our driveway.


I'm not exactly what you'd call a nature girl, but somehow we thought it would be a good idea to climb the vines of this tree. And it's a wonder that wasn't the one who ended up with a tick!


This is us in the rainforest on our first anniversary. Yay!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Jun 05 2007, 09:46 pm

OMG look how the two of you are glowing! Isn't it amazing to be so in love?! Your trip looks so fun!

10:05 PM  

Jun 07 2007, 07:27 pm

Aww thanks! Yeah, it was really fun. He's pretty much the greatest. I always thought people were considered newlyweds until their 5th anniversary -- but I was recently told that after the 1st anniversary you officially become old farts. Now I don't know who to believe!

10:05 PM  

Post a comment