Friday, May 04, 2007

Open Letter to Most Australian Retailers
Hi!

First of all, welcome to the internet. Also welcome to 2007.

Now, please cut it out with the opening-of-the-new-window-just-because business. (Exhibit A & B) And usually it's not "just because" but it's "just because of all the ridiculous flash we're incorporating for no reason". (Exhibits C & D) You can cut that out too.

While you're at it, how about showing some of your products and making them easy to find. Call me crazy, but maybe you could consider putting ALL your products on there just for kicks. (Exhibits E & F) Sorry, while I appreciate the effort it takes to upload PDFs of your paper catelog, that's just not cutting it for me. (Exhibit G)

I suppose it would be too much to ask to be able to order something while I'm at your website, because I don't live in Melbourne or Sydney.

Why do you all hate me? Please change.

Thanks,
Danielle

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

May 05 2007, 07:46 am

you're probably the funniest person i know in real life.

also, yesterday, i used the butterfly mug that you got me for christmas a longlong time ago. :)

love!

9:17 PM  

Post a comment