Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hint Hint
In case my husband ever sees this and needs a gift idea... I found Dejarnette New Orleans at Oh My That's Awesome, and there are a few necklaces I ♥love♥: Fleur Trouvee, Art Deco, and Artifact. Mmm...

Footy Shmooty
There's a little event here called State of Origin, and I have no idea what it's about. I couldn't even say, without looking at the website, exactly which sport it is. All I know is that 50,000 people are going to be descending upon our workplace neighborhood tonight, and I have every intention of getting out of here early.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

May 23 2007, 06:58 pm

nice nice nice .. i like it a lot ..
and queensland won! people must have been insane...

8:30 PM  

May 23 2007, 07:21 pm

haha... I didn't even know who won! I think we were probably asleep by the time all the people were celebrating.

8:31 PM  

Post a comment