Thursday, March 22, 2007

Totally Geeky Voiceover
Eeee... well I just did my voiceover. Turns out that it's for a company called Battlefield Sports, and it is going to be used in a game. Wheee! I got to say six or seven phrases like "No Ammunition", "Reload", "Dead Already", "Casualty", and "Mission Complete". The lady told me my character is a young American fighter. Hehe. I love it.

Anyway... show tonight. I'm tired already. Could be a busy weekend as well. We're going to the Gold Coast on Sunday for the Australian Outback Spectacular. I'm expecting it to be like Pirates... except we get a free hat with our ridiculously-priced admission. Review forthcoming.

Two commands. Watch this. Love them.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Mar 21 2007, 10:02 pm

NOTHING will be as good as Pirates. But enjoy your time anyway.

11:30 AM  

Post a comment