Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New Addiction
"Addiction" might be a strong word, but I'm really digging wikimapia.com. It's Google Earth mixed with Wikipedia, and their slogan I saw somewhere is "Describe the Earth". So you can find places on the Google Earth part, and then label then by adding your own knowledge like Wikipedia. You can even upload photos. It's kind of fun.

Captive Chucky
Yesterday we got home only to find Chucky the outdoor cat... inside. We did a quick sniff test and made sure that nothing had been clawed to shreds, but I think he must have just slept the whole day on the couch like he does when I'm sitting there with him. That's all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Mar 19 2007, 07:43 pm

I know it's a bit late, but I have everyone in the office hooked on Wikimapia and may even do a post on it.

11:41 AM  

Mar 20 2007, 08:23 pm

Yeah, I went crazy there! (And I saw your headquarters.) :P Most of the places in Franklin -- if they have photos -- are ones that I posted, or at least added the photos to.

11:41 AM  

Post a comment