Monday, March 19, 2007

I [Have] An Everlasting Love
Am I a bad wife if a little tiny part of me wants to skip the show on Thursday because HOWARD JONES is going to be in town? Oh my gosh. Legendary.

And speaking of favourites from the past, PM freaking DAWN is playing in Sydney on the 1st. There's no way I could ever get there, but I'm still excited.

Pays to Be American
The audio engineer we work with asked me today if I might be available this week to record a voiceover. His client has an American accent she normally uses, but that person lives a bit far away for such a little job. So I might get paid to read six lines in my native accent. Now I'm concerned I won't sound authentic, since my new year's resolution was to embrace the Australian accent and vernacular this year.

Linky Links
www.washyourhands.tv - 92% of guys said they washed. 34% were lying.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Mar 19 2007, 10:34 am

remember when we saw Vanilla Ice?

;-)

11:31 AM  

Mar 19 2007, 07:14 pm

Best. Night. Ever.

Sorta. Remember how we were all like "will you just play 'Ice Ice Baby' so we can leave?"

11:31 AM  

Mar 19 2007, 08:20 pm

PM Dawn... yessssss

11:31 AM  

Mar 21 2007, 07:13 pm

wow.. i miss you and your accent. i think that is the coolest thing ever.
please please please please don't embrace that accent.

move here instead.

11:32 AM  

Post a comment