Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I forgot to mention that we have continued our B-list (C-list? D?) Celebrity Sightings with Carrie Underwood at the Nashville airport. The only reason I recognized her is because I saw that Faith Hill CMA fiasco video.

Then on the Orlando to Chicago flight, we were a few rows in front of Willie Aames. He actually sat down in front of us while we were waiting to board, and it didn't really connect who he was until later. Side note, I think I stood a head taller than him. Weird. The camera is so deceptive.

Christmas in January
For whatever reason, Hans bought us matching Nintendo DSs today. Well, his is black, and mine is white. Now we're going to play games the whole way back to Brisbane. We're so entirely geeky.

2 Comments:

Jan 18 2007, 03:56 pm

hhee is there an F-list? I've never heard of any of them...and i love my trashy magazines!

:)

11:49 AM  

Jan 18 2007, 10:59 pm

Carrie Underwood apparently won American Idol in the past couple of years. Willie, on the other hand, is well known for his roles on Eight is Enough, Charles in Charge, and most recently Bibleman. :D

11:50 AM  

Post a comment