Sunday, December 03, 2006

I Have Better Updating Intentions Than Actualities
As another weekend comes to a close, I feel guilty for not updating. But I convince myself that no one reads anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

I got a phonecall from my sister yesterday, and it was really sweet. We spent the time figuring out who is buying what for our parents' Christmas gifts, but it was nice to hear her voice. And her two youngest both got on the phone to say goodnight, which always tugs the heartstrings.

26 URLs from A-Z (via JB)
I may have done this before, but they've changed obviously. You can give it a try too, and post the results in the comments. Just go through your browser (most of them auto-complete when you enter a letter) and put the first URL that comes up for each letter of the alphabet. (Skip the www, of course.)



Alrighty then.

Hans has been off on a musical retreat of sorts this weekend. I survived the first night alone in this house last night, but I can't wait for him to get back. And he comes bearing McDonalds... that's right, no cooking tonight!

1 Comments:

Dec 05 2006, 08:09 pm

Nobody reads??? I'm offended! Kidding ... just kidding!

The kookaburra picture is awesome. I never miss the opportunity to take pictures of animals. My two latest are an armadillo and lynx from Georgia ... a big animal planet fan.

Not much happening here in franklin. I'm still covering the same old political stuff in Franklin.

One thing you might find newsworthy is that the Franklin Theatre is slated to close down at the end of the month. SO much for catching the Matrix and having a couple of beers.

A shame, I know. There have been so many opportunities to save some pretty cool stuff around the area, but no luck. Now you know why I started the blog.

Keep up the good work - as I've said before, yours is truly a blog.

2:16 PM  

Post a comment