Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Updates
* I'm still not well. Actually I can't tell. I went to the doctor, and the medication I was presribed makes me vomit. I'm starting to think I felt better before I started taking it. But my husband is taking good care of me and feeling bad on my behalf.

* I put a new computer on my credit card yesterday. The graphics card in this one is pooping out among other things, and it doesn't really work so good anymore. Unfortunately Hans needs one for his show this weekend, and that sort of hastened the shopping process. At least it gets to be my toy most of the time.

* I'm so bored.

In the meantime, watch my favourite ad. This one makes me chuckle everytime I see it.

2 Comments:

Aug 29 2006, 01:33 pm

so sorry to hear you're not feeling well, honey! makes boredom even worse, i bet. :(
feeling bad for you and missing you!
love!!

p.s. RAW ORE. ('member?) hehe.

2:42 PM  

Aug 30 2006, 12:56 am

Aww, thanks, Allison! Well, I laughed out loud at the "RAW ORE" reminder, but I can't for the life of me remember how the heck we started saying that. Help me before I go crazy!

2:42 PM  

Post a comment