Monday, February 13, 2006

Go Dutch
I got in trouble for mocking the Australian Olympic team this morning. While neither of us pay any attention to sport whatsoever, apparently one does not mock one's spouse's homeland team. So in an effort to stay neutral, we're going to both be cheering for the Dutch.

Will You Be My Anti-Valentine?
Hans went out to get lunch today and came back with a bouquet of orange gerberas from the wonderful florist up the street. He has been saying for weeks that he isn't getting me anything for valentine's day, because he doesn't need the establishment to tell him when to express his love. Hehe. Whatever you say, babe. Whatever you say.

Stressssing
Time is flying by so fast. Somehow we were supposed to make some decisions in the last two and a half months, and somehow we haven't yet. Can I come visit sometime before the 13th of March?

Swing Kids
And did I mention that we're taking swing dance lessons? Just two weeks, and he's a natural. I've been having a ball back out on the dancefloor. Who knew I'd miss it so much? Crazy.

1 Comments:

Feb 12 2006, 11:23 pm


oh my freaking goodness like you even need to ask!

the question is .. how long will you stay, dearest?

8:54 PM  

Post a comment