Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's Not All Bad
So I've been having a hard time here again. (Did it ever stop being hard? I don't know really.) Some days it feels like I'm dying of loneliness, but yet I'm paralyzed by the idea of being surrounded by people I don't know. I've learned that one-on-one (or two-on-two, as the case may be) interaction is the only thing I really look forward to. Too much more than that, and it feels like I'm having a panic attack.

I swear to you, I was not like this before... so the best I can do to explain it is that whole Culture Shock Monster. *sigh*

And just when I want to sit and bawl my eyes out, God seems to say, "Look, baby girl, and enjoy." And then I get views like these on my walk home from the bus stop.






(Allison... thought of you as I was uploading the pictures.) :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Jan 31 2006, 03:19 pm


Hurting for you.

10:59 PM  

Jan 31 2006, 05:16 pm


those are beautiful.....and so are you.
thanks for thinking of me. :)

hurting for you too...
love.

10:59 PM  

Feb 02 2006, 02:29 pm


hey babe
i've been away at parachute setting up and everything - hence probably a little neglectful - but please know that your NZ family are thinking of you and praying for you all the time!

10:59 PM  

Post a comment