Monday, September 19, 2005

This will probably be my last post until I get to Brisbane, as I need to pack up my computer and all that good stuff. If you're the praying sort, I'll be traveling from 4:30 pm (CDT) tomorrow afternoon until Tuesday at 5:20 pm (CDT) which is 8:20 in the morning on Wednesday in Brisbane.

I was kind of excited about the inflight entertainment, because I haven't seen many movies. I thought the 16 hour flight across the ocean might give me a chance to catch up. Umm.. well, here's what we have according to the Qantas website:

Monster in Law (saw it)
Look Both Ways (never heard of it)
House of Wax (don't want to see it)
Downfall (never heard of it)
Flight of the Phoenix (don't know much about it except it's got Giovanni, so I'll watch... if I'm not asleep)
Millons (could be cute and feel-good-y)
Herbie (saw it)

Mmm, yeah, so much for that. At least Spiderman 2 isn't playing.

I'll be back soon. Don't have too much fun without me.

0 Comments:

Post a comment