Friday, June 17, 2005

All of a Sudden I'm Inspired Again
Check out the latest Steve Don't Eat It at The Sneeze. Quotable: "It's hard to believe this started out as a bag of fruit snacks and grape juice. Yet somehow these ingredients went from sweet and child-like to harsh and alcoholic quicker than Lindsay Lohan."

And Manda sent me this gem. Top Ten Messages Left On Michael Jackson's Answering Machine -- #2. That's all I have to say... Number TWO.

Supersize This
Okay, Manda and Hans and anyone else who thinks I'm less of a person for having no interest in seeing Supersize Me, you have to read this. Rants like this are the reason why I read Tainted Bill daily.

Addictive Game Alert
POOM
: I didn't see instructions anywhere, but basically a ball will be released, and you have to move the platform at the bottom so that the ball bounces off a square of your choice. (The bullseyes are trampolines, the coins are 300 pts, the hazzard squares deaden your bounce, etc.) Use the shadow as a guide. My best: 99 bounces, 13950 points. And now I'm going blind.

Pretty Viddy (Oh)
Röyksopp's "Only This Moment" video. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a comment