Thursday, May 19, 2005

Model Behaviour
For some reason I am going to watch the America's Next Top Model finale tonight. I only caught a couple of the episodes this season, so I don't have much invested... but I'm still curious to see who gets it.

On that note, Elyse from season one has a blog. Such cute style.

Email Quote of the Day
"You’re getting married?? To an Australian??? Please oh please tell me he’s either a) AlNewsboy, or b) An essential member of thelNewsboys’ entourage." (Hi Chris! I almost spit my coffee when I read that.)

Decisions, Decisions
My biggest problem right now is trying to figure out when I'm going to see Revenge of the Sith. I think I'm going to go out for a matinee by myself. I don't need anybody whispering to me in the middle of some important scene... though I'm going with low expectations.

Along that line: Star Wars Last Supper

0 Comments:

Post a comment