Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Confessions: Part 1
I was at the grocery store the other day, and for some reason a package of Oscar Meyer cheese dogs jumped into my cart. There is quite possibly no other food that makes one want to think less about the process it takes to make than hot dogs with cheese actually infused into it. I guess when you are seven, you don't think about those things. And by the time you are 28, you are supposed to have moved on to more refined foods for the adult palate.

But let me tell you, this morning I wrapped a couple of those babies in a couple of crescent rolls... and BAM -- pure tastebud bliss. (Yes, I watch Emeril almost every night at 11 pm... right after Iron Chef.)

Blink. Blink, Blink.
Blink-o-Rama... celebrities caught blinking. So strange.

[Grocery] Store Wars: featuring Cuke Sykwalker, Princess Lettuce, Ham Solo, Chewbroccoli, Darth Tater and Obi-Wan Canoli.

0 Comments:

Post a comment