Saturday, May 07, 2005

Cinco de What?
It took me under mid-afternoon yesterday to realize that it was Cinco de Mayo... and the person who reminded me had emailed me from SOUTH AFRICA to tell me to get some cheese dip for him.

Connie and I were going to go to Cozymels, because that is what we do. We go eat chips and talk on almost a weekly basis. However last night I felt like I would be a poser if we went, so instead she picked up some take-out, I cracked a bottle of wine, and we celebrated here.

Numa Numa Dance: Part 3 Maybe people can find another song to lip-sync to now. It is getting less funny as the days go by. And yet, I link it anyway.

Why Oh Why
Do such pretty things have to be so expensive? And now they have children's clothes? Ugh. Makes me almost want to have one.

Can Apple Stay on Top (via The Copydesk)
#2 ("The same design that let Apple charge a premium over the years also cultivated a perception by many that Macintoshes are computers for people who don't know how to use a computer.") & #10 ("Nobody likes a snob.") are my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a comment