Wednesday, May 18, 2005

24
Michelle ♥'s Tony! If they kill him next week, I'm never watching again. (How many times have I threatened that? Are they even doing another season?)

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?
• You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
• In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
• You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
• You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
• Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
• Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
• You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
• In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

April May Showers
Had a lovely time back up in Indiana this weekend. Got to spend the night at Allison's mom's house (thanks again!) prior to Allison's bridal shower on Sunday. Met Erin's man. Had good food. Good fun. Good times.

Meant to head right back to Nashville after the shower since I was pretty tired, but had to stop at my friends' in Indy. John had left on tour the day before, so it was just Becky and the girls. They were ready to have dinner and invited me to stay. Then there was much playing to do and artwork from school to show off, and the next thing I know, it's 7:30 and time to put them to bed. Then coffee was brewed, and Becky and I sat on the couch talking until we noticed it was 11:30. Having nothing pressing to get back for, I spent the night and hung out for a while in the morning with the two youngest while Becky ran for groceries. Good times. Great fun.

Kona, Kona, Bo Bona
How ironic that "bona" means "good" in Latin. Leslie rocks my coffee filters. Thanks for the hook-up of real 100% Kona coffee, instead of that crap 10% Kona blend that you can find in stores here.

What's Going On, You Ask?
Yeah, umm... the summary is that in July, my stuff is moving back to my parents' (to their dismay), I'm hanging out there for a little while, and then I'm moving to Australia and at some point will be marrying the man I love. I'm freaking out a little bit, but poor Hans has been wonderfully supportive. I'm probably going to end up putting half my life on eBay in the near future. Manda can attest to the fact that I don't pack well when it comes to my things. Her things on the other hand, I can condense and pack with ease. Why?

So I've considered renaming this place. Perhaps "Missives of Oz" or "So I Married an Australian" if I can get Hans to pose for a recreation of this picture.

I don't know. So much to do before then. Yet all I've managed to accomplish today was folding my towels. I may or may not have been playing Mario Starcatcher until I got frustrated on level 12. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a comment