Sunday, April 24, 2005

Roadtrip?
So it dawned on me that I could conceivably go to the show in Indy on Tuesday. Anyone have a couch I could borrow for the night? (On that note, I am totally in the background of this picture.)

Wasps and Bees and Ticks, Oh My
I grew up as a kid who could spend hours playing in the sandbox outside. Granted, I didn't live out on the farm or anything... but apparently it's unusual that I've never been stung by anything nor have I ever had a tick... though I've feared both as long as I've lived.

Last night my little friend Audrey curled up on the couch by me, and I ran my fingernails through her hair. Yep, you guessed it. I discovered a tick that she had picked up whilst running around through the bushes with the boys not long before. Gave me the eebeegeebees for the rest of the night. Phantom crawlies. Ewww!

One-Eyed, One-Horned, Flying...
Purple Passport Holder... I like.

I have to finish watching the Cirque du Soleil marathon on Bravo now.

0 Comments:

Post a comment