Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'm a Winner!
The lovely folks over at Tennesseebloggers.com have given me a little award. I feel special. I'm going to bake myself a cake.

Reveal Yourself
Someone, who I have reason to believe is from a little town quite close to where I am presently sitting, has been stopping by this site several times over the last few days. That's cool and all, and it could just be coincidental. But seriously... if you know who I am, would you please just leave a comment. You don't even have to say who you really are. I just have an active imagination and I'm seconds from mentally turning you into a freaky stalker person.

I'm Not Here
Daily Danielle Sightings: 5

· My cousin, his wife, and her sister. All saw me at lunch.
· My psuedo-older-sister Wendi. I actually sought her out at her work.
· Naten Doten. He needed a haircut for his interview tomorrow.

Cinemania
· Does there really need to be a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie?
· I just realized that Flight of the Navigator is on DVD. JOY!
· Nate brought over the Clone Wars DVD, and it was really nice looking. I was cutting hair while it was on, but I wouldn't hate to own it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a comment