Wednesday, March 16, 2005

When things go wrong, you will find they usually go on getting worse for some time, but when things once start going right, they often go on getting better.
~ The Magician's Nephew
- C.S. Lewis

Check out the two sneak peak featurettes on the movie Narnia:
WETA Featurette
Featurette - Director

I got to see my favourite baby girl again last night. Four times within three weeks? I'm getting spoiled. Her mommy and daddy were there too. Nothing like onion rings at Steak'n'Shake at 2:00 in the morning.

Bryson Lovers
There was a BBC article on Bill Bryson yesterday telling how he won an award for science writing for his book A Short History of Nearly Everything, which I have been attempting to finish for a good 10 months now. It's good; I just haven't committed to reading much when I'm home lately, and it's such a huge book to pack when I'm traveling.

I Feel Like Poo
This could be explained several ways...
1. I made the mistake of going to bed, and then getting up again when Manda came through town. Two half-nights' sleep does not a full night's make.
2. I hadn't a single drip of caffeine in my body yesterday. One might suggest that my splitting headache today is an indication of some sort of addiction on my part. But to that I say, I brush my teeth everyday too, does that make me addicted to toothpaste? I think not. It's just good for me. So is my morning coffee. Thank you.
3. It's the Ides of March. Beware.

Distraction
Plastic Balls
- a space-age version of Breakout. (via Damian via Bill)

0 Comments:

Post a comment