Saturday, March 05, 2005

Things Just Keep Getting Better
Okay, not that great yet, but Michael brought over a few cds for me to listen to yesterday including the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy soundtrack. He also gave me (to keep) a copy of the Supergrass is 10 promo with the white cardboard sleeve and souvenir "Supergrass is 10" badge. Woot.

Help: SNL Question
Remember back about three years ago, there was a Saturday Night Live skit with Jimmy Fallon, Chris Kattan, Horatio Sanz and Tracy Morgan... I think... where they were playing the song "Holiday Treat for All" or "Christmas Treat for All"? My question is... have they done any more songs like that? All I can remember is the Christmas one with snow falling, but I'm not the most faithful watcher anymore either.

I ultimately am wondering if they used that little guitar riff again for anything.

Fun with Firefox
So I made a favicon yesterday. Hopefully, I'm not the only one who can see it. It's not as amazing as some that are out there, but it's a little piece of my passing horizen by Daniel.

Speaking of whom... did you see the AP article on The Strand yesterday?

The Place to Be
Oh my goodness... Exit/In has some great shows coming up. Hmm. Must budget for this. I think I'm going to bring my pillow and move in.
* 3/18 - Dave Barnes - maybe I'll finally make it to one of his shows.
* 3/19 - Venus Hum (Eeeee!)
* 3/25 - Phoenix AND Clem Snide
* 4/13 - Glen Phillips
* A little show on the 20th

And speaking of... seen the latest Relevant cover? (Pay no attention to the open fly on the right. Poor Greg.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment