Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mahwage is What Bwings Us Togevah Today
I went to see Jack marry his sister on Saturday. And by that, I mean he officiated, because, hello... he's already married to Manda. Overall, the ceremony was lovely (once it finally started). The sound princess in me wanted to kill the person they hired to run sound... *hot mic, hot mic* ...but other than that, good.

If you would like to know what the last hour of my trip up to Indy was like, PC Users, please follow these directions:
1. Right click on your desktop and click "Properties".
2. Click the Screensaver tab.
3. Set the screensaver to "Starfield".
4. Click the Settings button. Make sure the speed is set to Fast and the number of stars is set to 200. Click OK.
5. Hit Preview and stare at that for the next 60 minutes.

I hate snow.

I Know the Feeling
Saturday I was using the restroom at the hall while Manda was getting ready. I noted that the toilets seemed a bit shorter than standard, and I said that it felt like going to the bathroom at the skating rink as a kid. Manda knew exactly what I meant. It must be a universal feeling.

(And I see now that Tommy could probably relate as well.)

Pretty fonts by Eduardo Recife... for all you fontphiles out there.

I'm about two rings away from flushing my cell down the toilet. Be warned.

0 Comments:

Post a comment