Saturday, March 12, 2005

ILoveMyCouch.com - how could I not link to that when I love my couch. Leave it to Febreze to come up with Couch Appreciation Month. That's like Hallmark inventing Secretary's Day, right?

Life Imitates Art
I had an Office Space moment this afternoon. Karl and I were talking about work, and I said, "I don't think I'm gonna go anymore." Which was just a segue to get you to watch this video Somebody sent me the other day to cheer me up: This Place Sucks.

Ready or Not, Here I Come
I guess I now don't have an option as to whether I'm going to Indy for the weekend. Had an emergency call from the sister-in-law saying that they need the Princess Bride Soundtrack for the recessional at the wedding tomorrow. Some people plan these things in advance. I dunno. I won't either, I'm sure.

UPDATE: Wait a gosh-darn minute. It's snowing there. And it's going to be snowing there all weekend. I don't do snow anymore.

Doctor, Doctor -- Gimme the News
I have myokymia... otherwise known as, the annoyingly distracting twitching of the eye. It was cool at first, but now I'm over it. It's been going all day, and I get it.. I'm STRESSED... I need to CHILL OUT. I GET IT!

Song of the Day
Life is All about Taking Things in and Putting Things Out
- Telefon Tel Aviv

0 Comments:

Post a comment