Friday, March 18, 2005

Happy St. Patricks Day!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

There's a new love in my life. I blame Manda for introducing me, while I blame Allison for not introducing me sooner. I ♥ Chick-fil-A's Chick-N-Minis. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I think that this would have to be it right now. While the four of them could easily be downed in a mere 8 bites, I nibble them so as to savor the experience just a little longer.

I think it also needs to be said that Chick-fil-A has the nicest people working there. Having eaten my share of fast food, I assume by their attitudes that most food-industry workers hate their jobs and thus hate life in general. But these Chick-fil-A people make me want to stop and become their best friend... right there at the drive-thru window. Maybe I'll apply for a job there. Seems they have a certain thing called "job satisfaction" that has been lacking in my life lately.

Niagara Falls from Above - A stunning photo. (via SoreEyes)

Irish Eyes are Smilin'
Just talked to Nate. He and Shanna are on their way down. Woohoo! They have changed their names to Irish ones for the day. Nate's is Seamus, and I think Shanna's is Moina... and for today you can call me Caillech (KEE-lek) O'Grady.

Irish Proverb
May God grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

0 Comments:

Post a comment