Saturday, January 22, 2005

Wooooot!
Remember Woot.com from other day? Well, today they're having a woot-off, I guess. Normally they only have one product per day, so when I checked at midnight, and it was some bicycle bottle cozy, I thought, "meh". But then I realize that I missed the ipods and other good stuff. Keep checking throughout the day.

Geography Game Guru
European Darts: Throw a dart at the European city. I can't read German, but I'm assuming the number in bold at the bottom is the number of miles by which I missed by targets: 14970km.

Closest: London - 13 km
2nd Closest: Budapest - 48 km
3nd Closest: The Haag - 53 km

Furthest: Warsaw - 2411 km

Recycled Link
Yes, you've seen it here before... but like leftover lasagne, it's better the second time around.

Flak Magazine: They used to do the real-time 24 commentary, which is no more... but it's still fun.

0 Comments:

Post a comment