Tuesday, January 11, 2005

TV Tidbits
24
Just last Wednesday I happened to be watching The House of Sand and Fog. Anyone who is familiar with that movie might recognize that beautiful Shohreh Aghdashloo and Jonathan Ahdout also play mother and son on this season of 24.

Project Runway
Though we still love him, we found it interesting that our dear designer Kevin is looking for love on a russian bride site. He's shy and cute though so we can somehow rationalize that he's not a total creap.

Greg Update:
He's had a couple of really good days, but they don't work with him in therapy as much on the weekends... so that could be part of why. Mom writes:
All of a sudden he says, "I've been thinking all day how I got here and I just can't remember? Do you remember?" So I stood by him and explained (again) that he had been in a car accident. He said "I just don't remember that." I explained that he had a head injury and that he probably would never remember it and I did tell him that he was with Dani. He said, "my girlfriend?" I had to tell him that she wasn't his girlfriend anymore but friends. I said he was in a car accident and was injured so they took him to the hospital in an ambulance and then flew him to Sioux Falls in the helicopter. I do think he grasped what I was telling him but still won't remember it. It will be interesting if he brings it up again today.

0 Comments:

Post a comment