Friday, January 21, 2005

This is all I have time for at the moment...

Brother Update
We realized the other day that Greg can't hear out of his left ear. This was from Mom's update mail from this morning:
About 5:00 yesterday I called his room. He answered but kept saying hello when I talked to him. I then realized he was using the ear he can't hear with. I called the nurse's station and had them go tell him to use his other ear. He then called us and said he forgot he couldn't hear with that ear. I asked if they had done the hearing test, and he said they did. They told him he is deaf in his left ear; it won't get better, and a hearing aid won't help. He seemed okay with that news, since he has one good ear. He has said so often that he is just glad he can walk, so I guess he realizes there could be worse things.
But he gets to go home TOMORROW. Yay!

I Less Than Three My Couch
Yeah, I'm willing to bet that mine is one of the sweetest guys on the whole planet. (Yeah, that's me over there.)

Song for the Day
Water Runs Dry
- Boys II Men
This one's stuck in my head today, not necessarily because it has anything to do with what I'm thinking and/or feeling. Sometimes you just need a little bit of that East Coast family.

0 Comments:

Post a comment