Saturday, January 08, 2005

Tash has some rainy-day-fun-type games linked today. And since it's rainy here too, I thought I'd pass it on.

Don't Mess with a Mathlete
Today I got a call from Sprint (sprint sucks) saying that I've been identified as a loyal customer and therefore they want to give me a discount of 5% per month if I commit to extending my contract for the next 24 months. Uhh... no?

What I Wanted to Say:
"Screw you, SucksPCS...I'm not going to get trapped in a 2-year commitment for the reward of half a latte each month."

What I Did Say:
"I actually might be leaving the country and can't commit to that length of time, but have a nice day."

Well, Things are Getting Pretty Serious. I Mean, We Chat Online For, Like, Two Hours Every Day
I was supposed to have a hot online date tonight. I even cleaned the lens of my webcam. (Kidding.)

Some Questions You Might Be Asking:

Q. What are you doing instead?
Oh... driving Michael's car to Atlanta.

Q. What's in Atlanta?
Well, Michael will be driving his rental car back there at the same time.

Q. Why didn't he just find a rental car company with a one-way rental policy?
Now that, my friends, is the question of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a comment