Thursday, January 06, 2005

Somebody Loves Me
As of today, I'm the proud owner of all 5 Series One Invader Zim action figures. I am now prepared to take over the world. Mwahahahaha.

Greg Update
An excerpt from Mom's update email from yesterday:
We got there about 6:00 and he was sleeping soundly so we went to eat at the cafeteria. When we got back up, the nurse had him in his wheelchair, so we pushed and walked with him as he liked wheeling himself part of the time. He didn't know us at first but did know us after we had talked with him for awhile. He wasn't as talkative, so we think the therapy does make him tired. He did ask "where's Danielle?" so we told him she had to go back to her home. He said "let's go find her" so we again explained that she had to go back home. Then he started calling "Danielle" a few times getting a little louder each time so again we explained that she was home but would come back to see him soon.
Okay, that made me cry. Oh, and I found this article about the accident.

Wherefore Art Thou
I need to find my Chasing Furies cd... like now. Sometimes you need a little Meeker action in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a comment