Saturday, January 15, 2005

A little song called "Reset" is making me happy right now.

Internet Trends Wiki: "This is a list of links to software or web applications which we consider particularly innovative and trend setting. Criteria for inclusion: 1) should be in active use, 2) should show some degree of innovation. There is an 'Ideas' section for things that are still in the whitepaper stage, but could become potentially groundbreaking."

End of a Good Thing
My beloved Singlefile is shutting down this month, and I barely have the heart to look for something that I love as much. However, joy of joys, someone is working on a new and improved replacement. Help me, Syntactic Saccharose, you're my only hope.

Stacey Waspe: Lots and lots of little fun things to click on. Spent far too much time there.

0 Comments:

Post a comment